What is a "Shared dream"?

Ended a book "The Deep Blue Between" by Ayesha Harruna Attah. 
A beautiful novel based on the lives of a pair of twins who were painfully separated during a raid and struggled out from slavery to find their twin.
This book got me reading up on "Shared dreams" right after.


What is a "Shared dream"?
Is it real or a subconscious heartfelt feeling?




When you have lost a common object you hope to own which someone desires for as well.
When you are expecting to unite or reunite with someone you need so much in your life.
When someone is experiencing a similar incident or event as you.

What are "Shared dreams" actually?
Having a similar dream as another person.
Imagine sharing your dream with someone and that person happened to have the similar dream and have you wondering what is the hidden message that you need to know and how is it connected to the other person.

Could it be a case where our minds give dreams that trick us into thinking that we are dreaming someone's dreams because that person was in our thoughts while we were falling asleep?

Just when i was curious reading up on this, i recalled the weight of my wounding dreams since my teens or should i call them incidents which i need to prepare myself for. Death - a painful word. I ask myself till this day if this is something which is doing me good for me to have a sense earlier or is it a curse casted on me. I never want to dream anything which is related to death or any dilapidated buildings, they fix me to the edge of my seat waiting for someone to bid goodbye or to encounter those familiar eerie buildings along my travelling routes at any time of the day. I have shared this to my immediate family members and close friends, none of them have ever experienced this. And as days pass, my curiosity questions me if i will get a hint of myself bidding goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just what i needed today - motivation and faith

"The world always seems brighter when you've made  something  that wasn't there before."                                  ...