Brief Peek of a Memoir



Thoughts were beginning to take a huge toll on me and the circuit breaker had to dive in during that moment when all i needed badly was to step out for a relaxed, positive ambience. And then a sensation, like a wise voice prompting me a cue that maybe some presence on a platform would help. A soapbox on where i could talk, share and ink all that weight in me where i would not be hit below the belt nor having unwelcomed fingers in my pie all the time.


So "One Day" or "Day One" and here i am beginning my journey in JacintaPensDown.

I wish i knew all that i needed to know to start blogging. Still into researching and googling on it. I would appreciate it lots to have someone come by to give me a hand in making me feel like home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just what i needed today - motivation and faith

"The world always seems brighter when you've made  something  that wasn't there before."                                  ...