Resuming into the "book world"

It has been years since i got my hands on books; in fact on any reading materials. To relief all that free time which got me over-thinking and bringing me to face tears, fear, confusion within myself during the recent months, hopefully reading would get me out from this.

I have resumed into the "book world" in 2021 and since i have always love to read, this is helping me quite well to be honest. Hopefully this assistance does not wear off quickly. And i intend to write about the books i read; my emotions, opinions, recommendations and suggestions. And i am hoping to receive recommendations and suggestions of reading materials for me to read as well.


I just finished reading the book attached above. A beautiful novel of 2 neighbours who became best of friends and subsequently business partners of a pie cafe. Looking into the lives of 2 mothers who adapted from different backgrounds and experiences in life come together to understand each other and stand by each other as and when either of them needs the other.

This book made me explore life's positivity and cued me with confidence. Over the course of time, we have lived and grown. However, our dreams are possible if we firmly withdraw from our comfort zones, seek the possibilities and work towards where we want to see ourselves in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just what i needed today - motivation and faith

"The world always seems brighter when you've made  something  that wasn't there before."                                  ...