On-board Blogging Journey







Well, never did i even once imagined myself blogging someday and here i am connecting with all of you. I shall board onto this journey with an introduction of myself and subsequently tell you more on my next blog on why and what inspired me to start blogging.

As a brown-skinned Cancerian girl from the small city of Singapore, a simple person with a desire to lead a life of serenity and positive vibes surrounding me. I have always had this interest of communicating with people, feeding myself with awareness just about anything and everything. And i love to come into fruition with "news donors" of food and beverage, art, travelling, interests, hobbies, books, movies, careers, adventures and on goes the list.

Now i am indeed facing this uncertainty of whether i will set forth myself to be warmly welcomed as a blogger not a "wow" one though. It took me more than a month to decide if i should start blogging, the fear of whether i would make a good blogger. And one fine day which is today, just one of those days when i told myself "You never know till you foot on your first baby step."

And i am on-board.... 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just what i needed today - motivation and faith

"The world always seems brighter when you've made  something  that wasn't there before."                                  ...