Lived a nightmare

Nightmares are dreams as well. And it was such a nightmare which i wished i never had. I would have not even slept last night if i knew. My bad dreams come true 80% compared to my nice ones. My nice dreams frequently remain as dreams.

Usually on every night, it would take me about 15 mins of tossing and turning on bed before i am asleep. Last night was one of the few nights i was too tired, my eyes were feeling heavy. I only remembered lying on the bed covering myself with the comforter.

I was in a large hall with a colleague and there are works to be done on the wall which was at a height where a cantilever ladder was required. There were two handymen standing on the cantilever ladder doing some patching job on the wall. Me and my colleague were there to ensure the job was done before signing the service invoice. Almost close to an hour and the job was done. One of the handyman came down the ladder and handed us the service invoice to be signed while the other was still on the cantilever ladder packing the toolbox before making his way down.

The moment where i wished i had woken up. Why did my mobile not ring before this part of the nightmare..... so i could have got up from my sleep.
The man on the cantilever ladder was about to climb down while communicating loudly with the other man who was standing next to us. My fingers are getting numb to even pen down that awful incident here.
The man slipped.... was this really happening.... he slipped. And he fell, we were running towards him. Before i reached him, i fell back when i realized his hand got severed. What was i even witnessing. This isn't happening.

The worse thing was i kept going back to the part where the man was getting down the cantilever ladder hoping that he would not fall the next time but it happened for the second time and yet again the third time and i opened my eyes looking at the dark blue wall of my room. There was a huge sign of relief in me but yet a thought in me asking myself what was that incident trying to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just what i needed today - motivation and faith

"The world always seems brighter when you've made  something  that wasn't there before."                                  ...